Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Celebration too Remember-Happy Birthday Great-Grandma

One of the main reasons I wanted to visit Lee's family was to celebrate his Grandmother's 90th birthday. Her official birthday is August 12th, but thankfully she and his family agreed to celebrate a little early. I can't even begin to imagine myself at 90--living 90 years strong and healthy is a pretty amazing accomplishment. I can only hope in 57 more years I look as good as she does. Jacob and Lindsey got to play with all their cousins from Lee's father's family and they had a blast! By the end of the night Lindsey was ready to cuddle and she did just that with Grandma. She just had this wonderful connection with her and it was really precious. Thank you to Aunt Beverly and the Ushers for throwing a great party! Happy Birthday to Grandma!


1 comment:

JCharlton said...

I hope we are kicking it together in our rockers at 90!

Followers