Sunday, August 29, 2010

End of Summer Celebrations!

The Charltons had a shrimp boil when my sister Laurie was here and Becky heard about it and put a small request in for one while she was here! Jen and Ro were more than happy to have one again! It was delish as usual and we all ate a ton of yummy food, including clams on the grill and smores! Thanks for hosting a great night!
On Saturday the Sweets hosted an end of the summer barbecue--it was one of the best we had this summer! We had an absolute blast--the adults and kids alike! I was having such and great time I really didn't snap any pictures. As soon as my sister downloads her I will steal some and load them on to here!
Thanks to the Charltons and Sweets for great weekend entertainment!

1 comment:

JCharlton said...

It was a fantastic way to say farewell to summer (sniff sniff)!

Followers