Friday, August 13, 2010

Finding Nemo

At the beginning of the summer when Jacob started swim lessons, I wondered where my little boy who loved the water had gone? He became fearful, hesitant, and unsure of himself in the pool. Well, after 4 different swim sessions at the YMCA, my Nemo is back. Today was his last day and he was begging me to take another lesson. He swims in level 2 which is great, but a little worrisome to me because he swims with kids twice his age. In a way, I think it almost helps a little, he wants to be like them. Today he was just like them! He jumped in the water all by himself, no noodle, swam short distances alone, did a sitting dive, and even tried the backstroke. I am so proud of him and I am so happy he rediscovered his love for the water!




1 comment:

JCharlton said...

Way to go Jake! Congrats!

Followers