Monday, August 23, 2010

Pretty Girl

On Saturday we all went to Alex Bay. We had lunch, walked around, and took the ferry to Boldt Castle. I still can't believe Lindsey didn't sleep at all, I thought for sure she would fall asleep in the stroller. But..she loves to people watch and is way to nosey to sleep! She waited for the car ride home to conk out! She has a few dresses in her closet she hasn't worn yet, so I am trying to get them on her before winter! This was one of them, she looked so pretty!

2 comments:

Jen V said...

I'm doing the same thing, although she's still got a few dresses that still have the tags on them. I need to break free from my everyday favorites and use those before she grows out of them!

JCharlton said...

I love you Linds you are so beautiful and my second special girlie!

Followers