Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring...there are 2 naked boys running in my yard!

On Saturday night, it started to rain as the boys were playing outside. They thought it was fun to get a little wet. Well, a little turned in to let's get soaked! First with clothes on, then just underwear then total commando! I took a bunch of pictures but I didn't know how appropriate it was to put them on the blog. I think I will stick with one from a distance. They had a blast! It was a great last night together before our family headed home! Thanks for a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE watching kids run around in the rain. They think they're getting away with something, it's so adorable how something so simple makes them so very happy.

JCharlton said...

Young fun...nothing like it!

Followers