Monday, August 23, 2010

A Great Family Weekend

Last Thursday my parents, 2 sisters, and nephew came for a long weekend visit! We had a great time, the weather was perfect and we tried to fit in as much fun as we could. On Thursday we hung out here and let the kids play. On Friday, my sister Laurie and Dad watched Lindsey at home while my mom, Donna and I took the boys to Old MacDonald's Farm. It was our first trip to the farm this summer. The boys had a blast with the animals, hayride, bouncy house, etc etc! That night we got pizza and then we all went for ice cream! My mom gave Lindsey the end of her cone with some ice cream on it and she absolutely loved it! No one was going to attempt to take it away from her! After ice cream, Donna and I took the boys to the park to run off the sugar! Here are some pictures from Friday!




1 comment:

JCharlton said...

I wish the weekend hadn't been so busy so I could have seen the whole family. You have the best family and I love them to pieces!

Followers